Senior Technical DevOps program Manager, Delivery Manager and Infrastructure Architect with experience working across business lines to design, develop, deliver and support mission critical business applications and systems. Works with business users and IT from conception to production to gather and reconcile functional and business requirements for Enterprise system Architecture and deployments. Develops and manages integration plans for upstream and downstream systems and plans systems tests prior to release. Has experience Planning, managing and delivering system integration, upgrades and deployments for new and existing environments for Production, QA, POCs and Development. Develops disaster recovery plans for local and distributed environments. Has hands on working experience developing tools, processes and templates for post deployment monitoring, alerts and reporting.
· Microsoft Specific Skills
· Microsoft Azure Solutions Implementations
· Azure infrastructure as a Service
· MS Team Foundation Server 2012
Visual Studio 2012
SQL server 2008 R2 , 2012, 2014, SQL Azure
PowerShell 1, 2, 3
ACA Accelerate -Desktop Deployment
MS Visual Studio 2008
Amalga UIS 2.0 R2 /Sp1
SQL Server SSIS 2008, 2012, 2014
Windows Server 2008 Sp1/sp2
MS SQL Server 2008 BIDS
MS Office 2012
System Center 2012 – SCOM
DBA SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014
· Other Skills
REDGATE SQL Schema/Data compare
Sybase ASE 15
· MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional – License 13477835 – August 2016
· MS: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions License 13477835 Starting August 2016
· IASA architecture Foundations
· MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
· Oracle Certified DBA
· Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
· Windows Azure (IAAS, SQL Azure, PaaS)
Avanade – Microsoft (7/2015 – Present)
Program Manager/FastTrack Partner Managed Services
Customer portfolio management
Financial results and forecasting of Partner agent completed work
Pipeline forecasting, throughput and pull orders of customer subscriptions for Onboarding support.
Ensuring compliance with and delivery of KPI’s in Partner contract SOW
Escalation point from and to Microsoft for technical, process or customer issues
Report creation and maintenance for required status meetings
Weekly Ops call
Monthly Business Review
Quarterly Business Review
Strategic Business Review
Providing regular feedback and suggestions for program or process improvement
Supporting pilot efforts for new approaches and strategies in delivering and managing onboarding support.
Agent team management
Agent resourcing (hiring, on-going management and termination)
Agent capacity planning (throughput, workload balancing and growth)
Agent training and readiness
Agent customer assignments based on skills and experience
Agent escalation point for technical, process or customer issues
Ensure agent compliance with delivery and data capture standards
Accenture/Avanade – Microsoft 9/2014 – 6/2015
Project Manager/Operations lead for Managed services
Lead Managed services team of System Engineers, DBA, PMs for day to day operations support
Managed on-shore and Offshore teams for Operational support
Developed process and best practices for Managed Services with artifacts applicable to other Customer engagements.
Planned and Developed SLAs , Maintenance plans and migration plans for datacenter moves, System/SQL upgrades, adoption of Microsoft SQL server Maintenance Suites
Planned and Managed DR activities to include regularly scheduled DR validation
Managed over 120 Servers (Physical, VM and Cloud) across multiple datacenters to include Hybrid On-prem/Cloud models.
Trained and supervised off-shore and onshore teams on monitoring habits, and practices.
Developed Environment and Server audit tools (PowerShell) for all 120 servers for standard configurations, security, SQL settings, Server settings, Account access.
Developed and managed security mitigation plans and audits for managed applications and Systems.
Developed a managed service CMDB with automated custom collectors using PowerShell and SQL used for system and compliance audits.
Accenture/Avanade – Microsoft Corporate Functions IT – Azure IaaS Migration
Program/Project Manager Lead for Assessment and Migration to Azure.
Legacy Server/Application migrations to Azure IaaS – Strategy, assessment and migration lead
Led the development and application of Microsoft’s Corporate Functions IT Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud migrations.
Responsible for the development of a repeatable cloud assessment methodology and migration execution for 400 Corporate Functions applications and 3000 data center based servers.
Managed a team of customer (Microsoft PM) leads and subject matter experts in the development of all project deliverables and migration plans.
Provided thought leadership in the execution and process improvement for data center migrations to the Cloud.
Developed processes and artifacts to support the migration strategy as applied to the Business unit.
Provided plan, progress metrics and communication artifacts reported to different levels of Microsoft leadership.
Helped develop a curriculum for the expansion of Accenture/Avanade’s Cloud capabilities.
Managed and communicated key dependencies, risks and gaps to the project teams and Microsoft leadership through scheduled status meetings.
Avanade Inc. – Bank of Montreal
ACA Accelerate MySite Deployment lead
Planned, and executed ACA Accelerate to the latest version in order to support the MySite deployment
Developed plan and pre-requisites for the MySite Deployment at BMO.
Executed and documented step by step build process for ACA Accelerate upgrade and MySite deployment at BMO.
Drafted Localization customization process for MySite to be included in the product’s documentation suite.
Avanade Inc. – CitiGroup Desktop Optimization project
ACAA Accelerate Infrastructure Lead –
– Developed standard repeatable guidelines for the deployment and Upgrade of Accelerate at Client sites. Templates and methods currently adopted at 3 sites (CITI, BMO).
– Trained and mentored IDC and PDC resources traveling to the US (Seattle) on planning, Implementation, troubleshooting and execution practices for Accelerate Infrastructure deployments.
– Developed tools and templates that reduced the work effort required to support Accelerate Deployment, Upgrades and user managements.
– Led the Infrastructure and build out of all 12 environments (49 Servers) used by the CITI Desktop Optimization project.
– Coached, mentored and trained 5 Avanade and Accenture resources on ACA accelerate and environments deployment and maintenance.
– Led and brought infrastructure Build out phase for the CITI DO project back on schedule and to usability by Project team members (build out was 4 months behind before my involvement).
Created a series of Post Deployment systems monitoring and health reporting tools:
– Provision Server Access to all groups
– Provide SQL Server Access
– Add to MySite and ACAAD3 User table
– Add to Profile Groups
– Add users as location owners
– Environment management tool
– Environment management tool
– ETL V2 data source distribution
– Citi prod backup for refresh
– Database DBO config editor
– Database config audit
– Server config Audit
Create Templates and Documentation for the product and the Project:
2) Citi_group_and roles_persmission_chart
3) Accelerate Server validation ChecklistlatestNew
6) User Management in Accelerate
8) Reporting Services Separation Alternatives
9) BDNA Automation
10) BDNA Installation and Update process
11) MySite localization and language Translation Guidelines
Avanade Inc. – Pacific Gas and Electric
Delivery lead –
– Led Team for development of the ACA Accelerate AME/DME v2.2 POC at customer Site
– Developed custom System and Applications requirements and Best practices configurations for POC
– Acquired four change orders for additional services onsite for Avanade:
.. Custom Report development
.. Production system Performance tuning
.. Development of Data Stewardship role, process and Guidelines
.. Patching and Custom Development for new reporting data model
Avanade Inc. – Mayo Clinic – Rochester Minn.
Business Process Lead –
– Led Customer Business teams in eliciting new requirements for Migration of Medical artifacts from multiple sources into SiteCore.
– Led Business process alignment reviews for Customer teams.
– Developed Plan, Analyze and Design phase deliverables and Conducted reviews for signoff.
Avanade Inc. at Pacific Gas and Electric
.Created Deployment Strategy and Plan (Deployment Scope, Approach, Options, and Plan)
.Created Migration Plan (Migration Scope, Components, Tools, Staffing, High Level Workflow, Schedule)
.Created Operational Readiness Test Model (Approach, Plan, Test Scenarios)
.Created Support Requirements and (Impacts on service delivery baselines and budgets)
.Created Service Introduction Plan (Staffing, Processes, Technology, SLAs)
.Created USMT Deployment Instructions for Field Technical .Staff
. Developed Migration deployment Schedule and T-Minus Schedule across all deployment team functional areas.
. Created Infrastructure Readiness Assessment Summary for the entire deployment (all areas and phases)
. Created Readiness pre-requisite WBS tasks for Infrastructure, Desktop and Users environment
. Performed D3 readiness data gap analysis and Data QA for readiness assessment in D3.
. Created deployment readiness analysis reports in D3 for:
.. Software packaging
.. Department and organization
. Created management survey for deployment team engagements with users departments to assess:
.. Software inventory
.. Preferred deployment time.
Created Management survey artifact data extraction to provide current status and lists for use during department engagements by the deployment team.
. Lead deployment planners’ plan development and integration of plans in D3.
. Trained Deployment planners on use of D3 reports and use of release management in D3.
• Developed Integration strategy for Proprietary Cerner Patient data into Amalga UIS 2.0 for Virginia Mason Medical Center
• Led a team of mixed resources (customer, Partner, overseas and Microsoft) in the total implementation of the solution.
• Worked with Customer on validating and modifying Proof of Concepts for specific un-proven ingestion methodologies.
• Designed and developed special ingestion tools for the Proof of Concepts (SQL SSIS, C#).
• Trained and mentored customer resources on Amalga UIS 2.0.
• Managed data requirements collections and Design reviews.
• Managed Project time and costs for first phase of the projects.
• Planned and managed phased implementation through development, Certification and production of the solution.
• Worked as co-designer/developer of extensions tools for Amalga UIS 2.0 (item Collectors).
SR Project Manager, Data validation SME – for Microsoft at El Camino Hospital – Mountain view, CA
• Co-Developed strategy for validating data integration from multiple patient EMR systems into Amalga UIS 1.5
• Developed SQL Server 2008 T-SQL tools and scripts in support of data validations.
• Developed final findings and gap reports of the validation.
CIBER Inc. at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• Developed business and functional requirement templates and collection practices.
• Planned, documented, coordinated and monitored deployments of new applications and systems to production
• Established and documented data feeds from external sources to the research data warehouse.
• Developed and ran unit tests on each developed module for the data extracts
• Researched and coordinated new data feeds to be imported to the data warehouses using HL7 protocols
• Created HL7 parser (packaging and de-packaging) scripts in Perl through SSH tunnels to and from Solaris and AIX platforms.
• Created automated data extraction system using SqlAdvantage/MS SQL Server 2008 and Perl to retrieve data through SSH tunnels using SFTP, Stored procedures, BASH/KSH and PERL scripts
• Database analysis using FMS Total Access Analyzer on an IRB and Protocol Office database system
• Developed a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP5 and/or PERL) environments for data collection on CENTOS 5.2
• Developed, documented and deployed an automated research data collection ETL system using PERL, BASH, CYGWIN, MS SQL Server 2008 and Sybase ASE 15.
• Developed and ran unit tests on each developed module for the data extracts.
• Developed SQL queries for data analysis on MS SQL server 2003, 2008, Oracle 11, Sybase ASE 15 and Access.
• Developed SQL stored procedures for ETLs (Extract Transform and load) of medical research data from Oracle, and Sybase ASE 15 to MS SQL server 2008 through secured connections.
• Developed database extract transfer scripts for transmission through SSH, SFTP, from Solaris, AIX to Windows XP and vice versa.
CIBER Inc. at T-Mobile, Bellevue, WA
Project Manager/Senior Analyst
• Project management for enhancement, development and deployment of a critical user interface in support of a major market product launch
• Reviewed and monitored cross functional impacts or enhancement developments to the billing system
• Prepared instructor lead training documentation for new application functionality using PowerPoint and individual screens from the application
Washington Dental Service
Project Manager/Senior Systems Analyst
• Managed the development and coordination of Web Analytics, Search engine optimization, user experience results, and wire frame design between external vendors and off shore developers for the functional specifications of the re-design
• Gathered, analyzed and documented business requirements for a major system enhancement or full system selection and implementation
• Led project progress to standardize and improve systems to better support business processes
• Developed plans that bridge business and system functionality in coordination with Information Technology and other business units and departments
• Led the development of requirements collection for an integrated enterprise wide Web Re-Design. The scope or the re-design spanned all functional business areas of the company and customer/client base. (Dentists, Insured Employers, Brokers, and Subscribers)
• Worked directly with business to communicate business requirements, priorities, and scope in conjunction with business goals
• Conducted JAD sessions for Dental Claims processing system changes. The changes ranged from architecture changes, function additions, database and UI changes, synchronization process changes
• Prepared lesson plans and presented instructor lead training to support analysts, stakeholders and application users
• Documented as is and to be processes with users and stakeholders for new Dental Insurance product offerings
• Developed test requirements, test plans and test scripts for enterprise web services.
• Participated in test runs with testers.
• Coached testers on script development for use in automated test applications.
• Reviewed and validated test results
• Consulted on functional project teams to provide functional solutions for complex issues
• MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional – License 13477835 – August 2016
• MS: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions License 13477835 Starting August 2016
• IASA architecture Foundations
• MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
• Oracle Certified DBA
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Windows Azure (IAAS, SQL Azure, PaaS)